Saturday 3 December 2011

Interview with Block Fortress. Amazing Minecraft Builder

Here is another interview for you today. Today it is with Block Fortress, the amazing builder who's cinematic builds have been praised greatly.
BlockFortress on YouTube
BlockFortress on Planet Minecraft

Here we Go!


Sam Wilson: So, Block_Fortress. Explain Who You are to those who do not know.
Block Fortress: I am a minecarft builder who does cinematics of my builds, a few tutorials. And sometimes a couple of timelapses.

Sam Wilson: Awesome! Did you attend Minecon?
Block Fortress: No I did not. I live in New Zealand so it would take about 30 hours to fly there. Also I was in the middle of external eximations hahahaha. BUT I did get featured there in the 1 hour slot the yogscast got given.

Sam Wilson: Awesome! Enjoying the 1.0.0 Update?
Block Fortress: To be honest. Not really. I think notch made a mistake releasing it so early. He should have just made it beta 1.9. The game is simply not polished enough to be released publicly. As pointed out by the lovely people over by gamespot.
As for the new blocks etc. They do not really affect me. Most of them are for survival and not creative.

Sam Wilson: When you first played Minecraft, did you expect to be an amazing builder and did you expect that you would get over 6k YouTube subscribers?
Sam Wilson: xD
Block Fortress: That is a difficult question
Block Fortress: LOL
Block Fortress: Short answer no. I cannot explain on that though hahahha

Sam Wilson: Haha. What's your favourite mob?
Block Fortress: Ooooo well, deffinetly not the F***ing squid, or the chicken, cow, pig and DEFFINETLY not the sheep. Hmmm It would have to be the ghast.
Block Fortress: Because they freaked the crap out of Seananners and that made me laugh LOL
Sam Wilson: Haha.

Sam Wilson: What is your favourite thing about the game in general?
Block Fortress: The depth of creativity you can go to. It is so open and free. I can be searching in a random cave whilst avoiding creepers one minute then finishing off the final details of a massive citedal the next. You can do whatever you want without boundries. Well apart from the freaking height limit!

Sam Wilson: True. Do you play any other games apart from Minecraft?
Block Fortress: Skyrim. Nuff said

Sam Wilson: Haha. I don't have enough money to buy Skyrim! Finally, What would you like to see in future updates of Minecraft?
Sam Wilson: xP
Block Fortress: I would like to see more emphasis on creative mode. Such as better implementation of mods. More mobs, such as a cactus man to make deserts feel more lively. A fast fly mode button so it doesn't take me 5 months to get from one side of the build to the other. An Aether realm. Removal of the black goop down at bedrock level. Removal of the squid. AND OF COURSE a proper implementation of a height mod.
Sam Wilson: Awesome!

--End Interview--

Well I hoped you enjoyed todays interview.
Tonight I have the option of upload Wafflecakez, QSKSw, Minecraft Teacher, Brent Copeland or Kristoffer Zetterstrand.
Comment with which one you would like to see next!


My Twitter
My YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment