Wednesday 21 December 2011

Interview With Cyberpew - Minecraft, Minecraft, Minecraft!

Sorry I haven't been able to release any interviews, been busy as the latest writer for CraftHub.net

I got to Interview Cyberpew Today, which was awesome. He's a great guy too!

Cyberpew on YouTube
TheGamersAbode




TheRussianPigeon: Firstly, Introduce yourself to those who do not know who you are.

Cyberpew: I'm Cyberpew, owner of an upcoming Minecraft community called PewCraft as well as owner of an upcoming gaming community called "The Gamers Abode". I also do commentaries on YouTube.

TheRussianPigeon: Awesome! Are you enjoying the 1.0.0 version of the game?

Cyberpew: I am on some aspects. But, I personally think too much stuff was added that was unnessary, for example... "The End". The game is a sandbox game... so it should not have an end. I do miss the game back in the beginning of beta... it seemed to be a lot more fun.

TheRussianPigeon: If you could remove ONE thing from the game then, what would it be?

Cyberpew: The End.

TheRussianPigeon: What is it that you don't like about it?

Cyberpew: It has no use at all to me, I've found no use to it. But, that's my personal opinion.

TheRussianPigeon: Would you say that you are  a survivor or a builder?

Cyberpew: Survivor.

TheRussianPigeon: Same. So, what are you planning for 'The Gamers Abode'? Describe what it will be.

Cyberpew: I can't release much information about it at this time because I don't want to get people asking me "when will it be out?!" as that stresses me out. But, basically it will rovide a platform to centralize gamers coming from all over the world and help them interact easier with each other. We will also provide a YouTube sponsorship service in which we submit user videos to our channels if they are a director for our channel. We will also host various communication services, such as IRC, Teamspeak, etc. But, more about it will be announced at a later date.

TheRussianPigeon: Awesome! What made you want to do something like this?

Cyberpew: I just wanted to help the gaming community out a bit as I think something like this would help gamers come together as a community better.

TheRussianPigeon: Oh. Did you attend Minecon this year?

Cyberpew: No I did not, couldn't afford it. :(

TheRussianPigeon: If there is one next year, will you try to go?

Cyberpew: Possibly if I have the money, but I doubt I will.

TheRussianPigeon: Which games do you play? Other than Minecraft

Cyberpew: Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Audiosurf, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Counter Strike: Source, Team Fortress 2, Dead Island, Terraria,The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 2, RAGE, Trine 2
Cyberpew: Those are the main ones.

TheRussianPigeon: Awesome! Finally, What game/games are you looking forward to next year?

Cyberpew: Minecraft 2? Haha. I don't know, I've never paid attention to upcoming games that will be out in 2012.

TheRussianPigeon: Awesome Thanks!

--End Interview--

Overall That Was Great!
Awesome Guy!
Awesome Stuff!
Stay Tuned for More

Sincerely
TheRussianPigeon (Head Writer)

No comments:

Post a Comment