Sunday 4 December 2011

Interview with Kristoffer Zetterstrand - He made the paintings in Minecraft and is ez's brother!

A few days ago I did an interview with Kristoffer Zetterstrand. The bloke which did the Painting art in Minecraft.
His Website - Here!
His Twitter - Here! Go Follow Him!

Let's Go!

Me: First, explain to those who do not know who you are.


Zetterstrand: Hi! I'm an artist living and working in Stockholm, Sweden.

Me: To those that do not know, which game have you recently done artwork for?


Zetterstrand: A Little game called Minecraft.

Me: Awesome, do you play the game?


Zetterstrand: Sure. I've set up a server for my daughter and we build stuff together now and then.

Me: What do you think of the new update?


Zetterstrand: Potions and Enchantments are fun but it is a pity they removed Herobrine.

Me: Haha, what are your opinions of texture packs in the game?


Zetterstrand: It's a great thing for those that wish to customise the game to their liking.

Me: Have you been contacted by the guys at Mojang about doing any more art for the game?


Zetterstrand: We'll see. There's still a few pixels left in the png-file...

Me: Awesome! Did you go to Minecon?


Zetterstrand: But of course!

Me: Final Question, what inspired you to become an artist?


Zetterstrand: Mostly watching great paintings at museums as a kid. I felt the need to learn more about how the stuff was made. I'm still learning...

-End Interview-

Great Interview. Great Bloke.

Remember : Follow Me On Twitter Here!
Subscribe to me Here!

You Can Now Donate To Keep Me Blogging. All donators will receive regular exclusive information, my latest Texture Packs and Mods, Exclusive Art and Mentions in my blog! Donating Helps Me a Lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment