Thursday 1 December 2011

Interview with BebopVox - Talking about Minecraft

Woah, what an eventful few days, interviewing 3 amazing people. Today's awesome interview was with BebopVox.
BebopVox Twitter! @BebopVox
BebopVox YouTube Subscribe Today!
www.bebopvox.com

Here we go.
Me : First, explain to anyone who doesn't know who you are, who you are. 


BebopVox: I go by BebopVox, and I lose my mind producing The Minecraft Monday Show on Youtube 


Me: I heard you attended Minecon, was it fun?

BebopVox: Fun doesn't come close to how crazy it was, and how blown away I was by the Minecraft community. I couldn't believe people wanted my autograph. Then by the end I went through 7 sharpies, to the point of even signing 2 laptops. 




Me: Are you enjoying the 1.0.0 update of Minecraft?


BebopVox: To be honest I havn't had time to play it since Minecon. Right after I edited 6 minecon videos, produced the show, and went back to my real job which is being a C130 Crew Chief in the USAF at Ramstein Airforce Base in Germany, working crazy long hours. 


Me: What would you like to see in future updates of minecraft?

BebopVox: Even more love for machinima. Like getting rid of black outlines on blocks when looking at them. or brining back the flycam options. Glitched or not. 



Me: What is your favourite mob? 

BebopVox
: Squid... It's so misunderstood
Me: What is your favourite thing about Minecraft?


BebopVox: Simply how it opens your imagination. I stopped playing a lot of MMO's because I felt myself losing my creativity playing a prebuilt game with no real freedom. Brings me back to my Second Life building days. 



Me: Have you ever met Markus (Notch) in person?

BebopVox: Quite a few times. After E3 on the first night, a handful of us were at the E3 booth for a little after party. And it was just me, The Shaft Podcast, and Lydia (MCC), talking with Notch and having beer for a few hours with a few of the other Mojangsters. 



Me: Who is your favourite person you have met through the Minecraft community?

BebopVox: Honestly I can't pick one because then i feel bad. There have been a reticulated amount of people I love in the community. I didn't I would come to know so many of them like I have over the year. Trust me though, they know who they are :)



Me: What other games do you play? 

BebopVox: Pretty much everything, but most people don't see it. That's why I recently started doing "Lets Plays" because I figure, "If I'm going to spend all this time playing, why not record?". Can't wait for the new Assassins Creed to come out this month for PC though. 



Me: Have you ever made a Minecraft mod and do you play with them in Single player? 

BebopVox
: I hardly can redstone double doors to open, let alone code a mod.
Me: Do you prefer SinglePlayer or Multiplayer? Creative Or Survival? 


BebopVox
: Multiplayer all the way, that's where the true Minecraft is. I like keeping to my roots of survival though.
Me: Did you see someone in a ski-mask at Minecon?


BebopVox: no but I did see a few troll mask. 


Me: Finally, why do you think Minecraft has become so successful?


BebopVox
: I think sandbox games in general always do well. But it's when the video and editing community grab hold of it and make it shine even more. It took me quite a few videos to even want to try the game. honestly if it wasn't for that, i wouldn't have just went out and played it. 



--End Interview--


Woah, awesome interview. He's an awesome guy and here are all his requested websites again for you all.
BebopVox YouTube
@BebopVox On Twitter
Official Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment